Dollar General Hours: American discount store Dollar General was established in 1939. With more than 11,500 stores throughout the majority of the contiguous United States, there is probably a Dollar General nearby. The majority of Dollar General locations open each day at 8 AM, Monday through Sunday. In certain places, Dollar General closes at nine o’clock. For specific hours, make sure to check with your neighbourhood Dollar General since some shops may close at 10 PM.
The hours of each Dollar General shop may differ and be subject to change. For a fast glance at the Dollar General hours for the week, see our table below.
Also Read: IKEA Hours
A network of specialty stores called Dollar General Company is headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. Statistics up till July 2018 show that Dollar General operates more than 15,000 outlets across the country.
In 1939, Dollar General opened for business. An entrepreneurial family ran the business. The headquarters of Dollar General, formerly J. L. Turner & Son, are in Scottsville, Kentucky. The business’s owners were James Luther Turner and Carl Turner. The company changed its name to Dollar General in 1955, and in 1968 it went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
Many low-cost household items are among the items sold by Dollar General. They provide food and other products to the low-cost grocery chain Clover Valley. Among the other items they sell are snacks, sweets, pet food and supplies, diapers, cosmetics, skin care items, and bedding. They may also sell you housewares, pots and pans, blankets, towels, and pillows.
Men’s and women’s clothing are available for purchase as well. You can find anything at Dollar General. They provide a comprehensive array of goods for Rexall and are also the only sellers for Rexall ibuprofen.
|1939, Scottsville, KY
|J.L. Turner , Cal Turner
|Number of locations
Dollar General Hours of Operation
|Dollar General Hrs – Weekdays
|Dollar General Opening Hours
|Dollar General Closing Hours
|Dollar General Hours Saturday
|Dollar General Hours Sunday
Dollar General Holiday Hours 2023
|Dollar General Hours Open/Close
|New Year’s Day
|Martin Luther King Day
|Day Before Thanksgiving
|Open 7am to 10pm
|Open 7am to 10pm
|Day after Christmas
|New Year’s Eve
Dollar General near Me
Store Locator To Find Dollar General Near Me
- Visit Dollar General Store Locator page.
- Return to the shop locator page as shown in the picture and enter the Zip code, city, and state of your neighbourhood in the search box for more precise and up-to-date information on Dollar General Hours.
- But, if you select the search option, a long list of all nearby Dollar General stores will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Choose the Dollar General location that is nearest to you to learn more about its operating hours.
- If you want to visit a Dollar General store, just choose the ‘Store Information and Directions’ option.
- Choose the Get Direction option after again entering the street, town, state, and zip code.
- The shortest route to the closest Dollar General shop will be shown.
Note: Before using the shop locator, make sure your browser has GPS access enabled; otherwise, it won’t work properly.
- Open “Google Maps” then enter “Dollar General Near Me” into the search field.
- By choosing the Dollar General store that is closest to you, you can then discover all the details regarding Dollar General Hours.
- Using Google Maps has several benefits since in addition to business hours, it also offers other essential information like the physical address, contact information, website, reviews, and posted photographs.
Dunkin App Link on the Mobile App Store
- Google play store: Download Dollar General App on Android.
- App.Store: Download Dollar General App for Apple and iPad.
Is Dollar General Open Today?
The Dollar General’s store hours are from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. if there are no special events or holidays today.
What Time Does Dollar General Open?
Typically, Dollar General opens its doors at 9:00 am. Despite the fact that several of its websites start taking orders at 8 am.
What Time Does Dollar General Close?
Around 9:00 p.m., most Dollar General locations typically close. But, a lot of General Dollar outlets stay open an extra hour, until 10 p.m. You still have one additional hour to go and visit Dollar General for some inexpensive supplies.
Is it possible to shop for groceries and other household supplies with a Dollar General gift card?
As these cards are often only accepted in-store, it’s not a big credit card like Visa or MasterCard (not online). Before making a purchase, you may check your local DG for information particular to that shop.
What are the return policies of Dollar General?
Although each Dollar General shop may have a different return policy, you can generally assume that they will only accept returns for things that have not been used or that have not expired. The retailer could provide the customer a complete refund for the problematic item if it is broken or faulty. If not, it is recommended to check your purchase receipt for more detailed information on how (and when) you can request a refund.