Walmart Money Center Hours: An online and in-store alternative to a bank is the Walmart MoneyCenter. Prepaid debit and credit cards, cash services, and money transfers are available. There are MoneyCenters that are solely responsible for offering these financial services, although all Walmart locations still provide them.
You might want to think about getting a bank account if you use Walmart MoneyCenter because you don’t have one. Many bank accounts offer the same services as Walmart without any monthly fees, including some money transfers and transferring money to friends and relatives.
You can find several of these on your phone. (Have trouble in the past opening a bank account? For a potential remedy, read NerdWallet’s post on second-chance checking accounts.)
Also Read: Sams Club Hours
There are various financial services available at Walmart Money Center, such as
- Walmart money transfers
- Walmart Pay
- Check Printing and Cashing
- Reloadable Debit Card
- Walmart Credit Card
- Bill Pay
- Walmart Money Order
- Tax Prep Services
- Gift Card
- Walmart MoneyCard: Everywhere that accepts Visa or Mastercard, a Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid Visa or Mastercard. Several advantages are included with the card, such as free online bill payment, no overdraft fees, and cash-back rewards on Walmart purchases.
- Walmart credit card: Customers who use a Walmart credit card earn 3% cashback on purchases made on the retailer’s website, 2% back on gas purchases, and 1% back on all other purchases.d.
- Check cashing: Consumers have the option of adding the amount to their Walmart MoneyCard or cashing a variety of checks for immediate access to cash.
- Tax preparation services: With more than 3,000 locations, Walmart provides tax preparation services with specialists on-site.
- Money transfers: At a Walmart Money Center, you may send cash quickly and easily to practically anywhere in the world as well as anyplace in the United States.
- Bluebird: By opening a Bluebird account, you may benefit from fee-free banking. You can use the mobile check deposit feature, set up direct deposits, and make online bill payments.
Requirements for money transfer services:
They need your photo ID in order to receive and send money. It Contains
- U.S. Passport
- US Drivers License, including Puerto Rico
- International Passport
- US Permanent Resident Card
- State ID, including Puerto Rico
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
- Mexican Matricula Consular
|Walmart Money Center
Walmart Money Center Hours of Operation
|Walmart Money Center Hrs – Weekdays
|Walmart Money Center Opening Hours
|Walmart Money Center Closing Hours
|Walmart Money Center Hours Saturday
|Walmart Money Center Hours Sunday
Walmart Money Center Holiday Hours 2023
|Walmart Money Center Holiday Hours Open/Close
|New Year’s Day
|Open (Hours might be different)
|Martin Luther King Day
|Operating time might be different
|Day before Thanksgiving
|Open (reduce its operating time)
Walmart Money Center near Me
To find a Walmart MoneyCenter near you:
- Go to the Walmart store locator, put in your ZIP code and press enter.
- Choose a store location from the list that appears and click on “Details.”
- You’ll see “Money services” listed if it’s available at that location.
- You’ll also see the store’s phone number, which you can call to ask if there’s a MoneyCenter there.
You can get money services at any Walmart. You can still acquire money services at the customer service desk if the shop doesn’t have a MoneyCenter (or if you visit outside of MoneyCenter operating hours).
- Open “Google Maps” then enter “Walmart Money Center ” into the search field.
- By choosing the Money Center store that is closest to you, you can then discover all the details regarding Money Center Hours.
- Using Google Maps has several benefits since in addition to business hours, it also offers other essential information like the physical address, contact information, website, reviews, and posted photographs.
|Walmart Money Center Hours
|Monday-Sat 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Sun 10 a.m. – 6 p.m
When does Walmart Money Center open?
On typical days, most Walmart Money Centers open at 7:00 AM.
When does Walmart Money Center close?
The majority of the time, on typical days, Walmart Money Centers close at 10:00 PM.
Is the Walmart Money Center open today?
If there is no federal holiday today, the majority of Money Centers open at 7:00 AM and close at 10:00 PM.
When does Walmart start cashing checks?
They chase checks from 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM, Monday through Saturday. They’re open on Sundays from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.